Did you know being charitable makes you a happier person?
A number of studies have proven that giving makes people happier than receiving. And what better way to give than through a gift to charity?
Here at Caustic Commentary, we are strong believers in giving to those less fortunate. We proudly donate 10% of our profits from your purchases to several worthy causes:
American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
“The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” - Mahatma Gandhi
The ASPCA was the first humane society established in North America and is one of the largest in the world today. In 1886, their founder Henry Bergh stated their mission is “to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States.”
Help us support ASPCA in protecting vulnerable animals from homelessness and cruelty. https://www.aspca.org
Every 65 seconds someone in the US develops Alzheimer’s Disease. It is the 6th leading cause of death in our country.
Alzheimer's is one of many such disorders. These cruel degenerative brain diseases slowly rob individuals of their identity, leaving them vulnerable and unable to care for themselves. They also take a major toll on the families and caregivers who shoulder substantial emotional, financial and physical difficulties.
Because of this, the Alzheimer’s Association has declared the following goals:
- To eliminate Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia through the advancement of research
- To provide care and support for patients and caregivers
- To reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health
Help us support Alzheimer's Association and those impacted by dementia. https://www.alz.org
A Fisher House is a "home away from home" for the families of patients receiving medical care at major military and VA medical centers around the world.
This impressive charity:
- Scored an A+ from Charity Watch
- Has saved military families over $450 million in lodging and transportation costs
- Operates 84 houses around the world
- Provided 9 million days of lodging to over 368,000 families since 1990
Help us support Fisher House and our military during their time in the hospital. https://www.fisherhouse.org
Your Call to Action
We call on everyone to be charitable in some way:
- Donate cash directly to one of the fine charities listed above, or find your own cause.
- Donate extra stuff around your house to Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity or other equivalent charities. Some charities even accept old cars, stocks and investments, and even frequent flyer miles.
- Donate your time at a soup kitchen, building a house with Habitat for Humanity, or caring for animals up for adoption thorough a local group.
- Shop our site, and we'll donate 10% of the profits to charity for you.
With so many ways to help, what are you waiting for? Get involved!
Return to our Home Page